Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Weekend with the Grandparents & Great Grandparent

Yes, I'm still catching up on blogs!  That means I'm going to keep the entries short & sweet until I'm back on track.  

The weekend of April 12 TE's grandparents & great grandma came to visit for the weekend.  You can tell it was a very stressful time for him.


Yes....very stressful.  
All of this love and attention can really get a guy down.  

O'pa/grandpa tries to take a picture with TE and O'ma/gramma both looking at the camera.  This is a challenging task.  My suggestion is to just keep snapping pictures until you get the one you want.  That's the beauty of digital, I say!

We're not quite sure who benefits more from having grandparents in town...TE or Thomas & me.  We even got to go out for a few baby-free ours while TE stayed at home.  It was his first time with a babysitter - or should we say sitters.  They did a good job because TE slept like a log that night.  We'll definitely be calling them again.

O'ma, Mom, TE and I went on an adventure to the store.  I'll give you three guesses where we went shopping.



Yep, baby Mecca.  The place I used to dread going to is now one of my favorite stops.  I'll have to admit that shopping for TE is something I really enjoy, and we have the credit card bills to prove it.  Hey, I'm doing it for the children, ok?!



All of that spoiling can really wear out a little guy.  

1 comment:

K.O. said...

HA! What a great story. And the pictures are awesome!