Thursday, February 21, 2008

Thomas' OTHER Birthday

On Sunday, February 17, Thomas was baptized at Trinity Lutheran Church.
TR and I were really happy that Jud and Eugénie graciously agreed to be his sponsors.  It's a big responsibility!
All of TE's grandparents came to town for the weekend.  Unfortunately, I didn't get any pix with Nana, Addy or Uncle Michael.  At the time, there were some many cameras taking pictures that I figured I'd get copies of whatever I was missing from someone.  Not to mention I wasn't thinking about the blog!


TE showed off by being on his best behavior.  He didn't cry during the baptism, even when some of the water made its way to his eye.  Instead, he did a lot of grunting, straining and sweating (he has gas issues - LOTS of gas issues).  
After church we all went home for a DIY lunch.  Gramma & Nana set up lunch while I took care of baby stuff.  
 
After everyone left TR, TE, Sylvia and I ended up in bed talking about how much fun we had & how blessed we are to have such a loving and supporting family. Actually, that's a lie.  Only TR and I talked.   TE just grunted and tooted.  I don't think Sylvia said anything.  

What a great weekend!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sylvia sat by quietly planning World Feline Domination.