Friday, March 7, 2008

Morning Routine

Normally we are too tired to take any pictures in the morning but TE's cuteness factor was through the roof today.  He's sporting his fancy overalls and personalized cap.

TE hangs out in his baby vibrator while mom finishes getting ready for work.  This little seat has made our mornings a lot easier.  TE gets a massage while I dry my hair and make faces at him.  
Notice the tray in the background.  TR makes a hot breakfast for everyone in the morning & brings it upstairs.  This way we can eat while taking care of business. 

Just in case you didn't believe me about the personalized hat AND the cuteness factor.  
  

1 comment:

Beth Hames said...

VERY cute! I love personalized clothing and accessories for little babies. His hat says: "This is MY hat, and I will wear it with pride for at least one month while it fits me and is not too hot outside."